you know what, i think were growing up...

8.5.07

no. not THE gurl.
A gurl.
shes in gallatin, does film, wins awards for them, really up and into humanist things so there are good discussions on human rights and stuff, and ya. pretty much all-around fun.
i finished everything two fridays ago. now im doin my internship and some volunteering.
i dont know what im doin about next semester. im not registered for classes. while i want to come back, i want to look around, and so do my parents, but im so confused about it all!!! grrr...
i just ate yogurt and a banana and am drinkin a naked tropical c, one of eight nakeds i bought, along with a pound of gummy sour worms, three things of yogurt, a box of chocolate poptarts (for brett), a bag of doritos (also brett), and two pints of haagen daz (for me). i ate the whole caramel cone one last nite and got into the mayan chocolate, but jaclyn's chocolate chip cookie distracted me.
ive been watching a lot of documentarys lately. jaclyn was showing me them. i used to always watch movies like that, then i stopped, now im back.
i developed two random rolls yesterday. i have four more to do for fun. maybe today.
i talked with my mom yesterday. im goin to orlando with my brother for a few days when i get back, but you have to be twentyone to register for a hotel and my dad was like, shit what do we do? and my mom goes, oh dont worry, bretts got a fake id...my do comes back with, well, problem solved.
seriously dad? but dyed hair isnt ok?
i dunno.
on dyed hair...i have a random blonde streak. i like it.
i need to write more postsecrets. i didnt really like the ones from this week that got put up.
i had two photos published in wsn. that makes me happy.
so i should head out to my internship.
i dont want to. im bored of it. no, i kinda just dont have amazing chemistry with my boss. its not bad at all, she isnt that is. but theres just nothing there. she doesnt make me want to do anything. whatever. what happens happens. im off.


illegitimus non carborundum est

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a new girl. good. that makes me happy.

and wtf, you might not come back? excuse me?