you know what, i think were growing up...

24.12.06

oggi prima natale

a late wake up always puts things in motions later than expected
i found that people arent to be relied on much, if even for directions
ive always had the issue of not putting faith.trust.soul too muchinto people
but i never thought it too much for decent directions, especially when you own the store that a patron is driving too.

th esufficiently awkward eve party at grandmas proved sufficiently awkward.
the whole of the group quasi debated and discussed the mattresses in my parents room and how my mom was the person ask about mattresses but my fathers passive aggressive nature forced him to make others consider otherwise considering he doesnt like the feel of the mattress they sleep on.
probably because all there is is sleep.

then my mom, showing up an hour later, decided to talk about the new guy my grandmother may or may not be seeing after the death of her husband for 52 years in front of my dad who hadnt spoken to his mother in about a month due to the before mentioned situation.
ask grandma where she gets her mattresses because shes probably getting better use of them.

i had a terrible debate regarding greenday of all bands on the way over and their sellingoutedness of punk. my lip ring was flicked, i was assumed as having no brains because i misinterpreted something and was told, well at least you have yours looks. thats rite, im pretty, so nothing else matters.

i decided it best to hide behind the lens and watch my dad do soduko and molly wrestle my brother. i had a nice chat about judaism and religious studies with my cousin, also mark.

more to come.

have to wrap gifts for this consumers love fest we call, oh christmas. at least that jesus character is all in our thoughts and prayers.
wait...rite...

No comments: