you know what, i think were growing up...

31.12.06

you know you bleed a little when your heart breaks



time runs out under the worst circumstances.
why cant we pocket our idle moments
and use them when we need?

long conversations that last too little but cross long distances but get us nowhere just as we start to progress.

blowing away my thoughts with smoke
though i cant get rid of the feelings
i want to catch every breath that you take away from me
but i can let them go willingly if i like
i cant pull
push
force or
coerce my emotions
but you can
mine
you can to mine

so now i deal with someone elses problems
because its too hard to deal with my own
i hate my own
useless

i wasnt about to make you an obligation
you never were never are
i love the way we are
no
how we were.
find me?

No comments: