you know what, i think were growing up...

13.1.07

a new day is coming


today i had some crepe madness with an apple compote, dulce de leche, and some almonds. it was pretty good, but a little too much compote rather than apple. but its nice because it is to the rite of my apartment while the shabu shabu sushi restaurant is rite to the left fo my place. great.
i also had some chicken nachos and a great corona with emma rose, who had a creamsicle drink. kinda nice. oh being from arizona helps, at least to waiters. oh emma rose. love the talks.

tomorrow im seeing chelsea!
but tomorrow my mom also leaves. shes done some pretty good stuff for the apartment.

i love being here.

im jealous of the people going abroad and especially to italy...voglio vedere la mia echipa e non posso ma...puttana.

oh ya and ask me about auditing. apparently im the one that knows. or maybe you asked me by accident...i hope so.

two weeks till i see alexis!! ps, read hers. its cool. see to the left of this.

what if i fell to the floor? what would you do? what if im running from you?
bury me.

illegitimus non carborundum est

No comments: