you know what, i think were growing up...

8.1.07

so i was talking to her when


rite now im on the fone.

im leaving tomorrow for new york. thank god. the first few days mite be fun. my mom will be with me. but then its just me and brett. people arent really showing up until like the fourteenth of fifteenth. well, no chelsea will be there on the thirteenth, yes...and ally should be around. but its tara and brett fun time before that. yay. this is all enthusiastic, but im in my bed and cant really tell where the one on my keyboard is so no exclamation points.

im a little burned out.

smokey is next to me. chillin.

im in the middle of ultraviolet. the movie. basically. its bad. whatever.

my fone is being clicky.

i got my canon back from telias today. thats nice. but i dont think ill be brining it up to ny. even as a back up. i kinda need, no, really need, a job in ny. maybe a foto store? maybe not? i need money. whatever. ill try selling my body. i dont think thatll work out too well though. food. i should just go back into the food business.

i just discussed the fact that its creepy to say that you like watching someone sleep when you are next to them. and maybe it is. but its nice. imagining whats happening inside their head.
probably nothing.

its raining.

i ate so much food tonite. steak, gratin, green beans, spanakopita, whiskey shrimp, four iced teas, a giant hot fuckin brownie, icecream. shit. well thats a lot for me. they were big portions.

'im glad im the crazy cancer bitch'-molly

illegitimus non carborundum est

No comments: